Step 1 : Pick a messiah
- Oscar Schindler - not popular enough
- Zach Galifianakis - not that good looking
- Sean Connery - No one understands what he's saying
- Nikola Tesla - clearly not lovable as he didn't wish me Happy Birthday this year, and the year before, and the year before...
- You - you're not popular, you're wasting your time reading random blogs
|A possible candidate|
Step 2 : Exaggerate the Sham's achievements
Here are a few examples of the Modists promoting their Sham. Observe that good language helps propagate the information as authentic and reliable.
Step 3 : Abolish logic
Step 4 : Latch onto patriotism
Step 5 : Attack the opposition
Step 6 : Random irrelevant references
Step 7 : Rhetoric
1. (in writing or speech) the undue use of exaggeration or display; bombast.
2. the art or science of all specialized literary uses of language in prose or verse, including the figures of speech.
- Propagating your own ideas.
- Forcing your thoughts on others.
- Financially profits with tax benefits.
- Sexual exploitation.
- Living outside the perimeters of the law.